Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year, New Semester, New Developments

So I have a New Year's Resolution to update this blog at least once a week. If I slip up somebody chastise me through email, okay? :) The Christmas break was amazing. I can't believe I lived an entire year without seeing anyone in my family. It makes me sad. It was so great to be back in Snowflake. Avery had the best time. She learned so much from Joey and Brenna. She's forming sentences and phrases like crazy and now she wakes up in the middle of the night calling "Papa?! ... Nana?! ... JoJo?!" It makes me sad to explain that they are in Arizona and we are back in Hawaii. I need to get a web cam so they can see each other. She's calling for them right now as I'm typing this. :( And, every time she asks for something she tells me, "Peeezee. Nana?" That's it, everyone should just move to Hawaii. ... Or come visit. :)
Well, classes start today. Erik is already in his first class. This semester should go well. I'm trying to get motivated about it. I'm taking my Junior Tutorial in History (even though I'm a senior), American History since 1865, Principles in Microeconomics, and Education of Exceptional Students. They all seem like they'll be fun. I've heard horror stories about the Education class though. ... Oh well, I'll make the most of it.
Well, I'd post some pictures but I haven't unpacked the camera yet, so that will have to wait. But at least I've written. :)
Amy

No comments: