Saturday, January 10, 2009

New class, lots of homework

I just thought I would write a quick update. It turns out, in order to keep my scholarship, I have to take at least 14 credits each semester. It used to be just 12 credits. So I added an Early Modern European History class and I am really excited about it. I'm actually really excited about all of my classes. Well, except for SPED 200. It's not my favorite but it will be okay. I'll make the most out of it. I have a ton of homework already but after day 3 of school I'm still caught up. Haha. So far so good.
Avery is being babysat for at least an hour a day, Monday through Friday. On Tuesdays and Thursdays it's an hour and a half. It makes me kind of sad, but it could be so much worse and she loves going over to her friends' houses to play. I'm swapping babysitting services with two sisters in our ward. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm going to start watching Lilia and Corban for a while so their mom can go to the gym. (She watches Avery for an hour every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday). I don't have a set time every week to watch Avery's other friend, Bria. It'll just be whenever her mom needs it. All of them are very sweet and they play nicely, so I'm excited. I'll be watching Bria in about twenty minutes so I should get my living room picked up and get Avery and I a little more presentable. :) Erik is at work until 1pm or 3pm today. (He had a meeting this morning that threw off his work schedule. Normally he works until 1. I don't know if he'll try to make up the hours or not.) He is such a sweet, wonderful man. I'm very fortunate to have him.
Amy

No comments: