Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter was fun. Hoping for a letter tomorrow. Grateful to kind friends who bring me out of hiding after going underground for a few days. Aves and I missed hanging out with you guys. I'll put up some more pictures soon, I think, but I'm kinda ... unmotivated tonight. I just really want to hear from my husband. Too much time without contact and he starts to feel more like a dream than reality. - a really awesome dream ... that you don't want to wake up from. Loneliness sucks. I know there are lessons to be learned in all this ... like, learn to be okay by yourself and take care of yourself ... and NEVER take your husband for granted again, but knowing the lessons doesn't make the experience any easier. It just means you're responsible for following through and learning the lessons. ô_ô

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Miss you all SO so much!!! CSU Monterey is one of the grad schools we're applying to, crossing our fingers! Would love to hear updates from you guys!